The selling price includes:
· Fee for connecting to the water and sewerage infrastructure;
· Fee for connecting to the power network (3x16A);
· Paved streets, cycle and pedestrian tracks, street lighting, and communications infrastructure.
· The selling price does not include:
· The notary fee for the entry into the contract of purchase and sale.
· Possible notary fees related to establishing a mortgage or state fees paid upon registration.
To book a property, a booking contract must be concluded and EUR 2000 must be paid.
10% of the selling price must be paid when entering into a notarised contract under the law of obligations no later than 2 weeks after the conclusion of the booking contract. The remaining amount must be paid when entering into a notarised real right contract no later than within 1 month as of the entry into the contract under the law of obligations. NB! It is not required to enter into a contract under the law of obligations; you can enter into a real right contract right away.